Fixturelogic, a division of King Retail Solutions, is looking for a Project Manager for our commercial cabinet and fixture manufacturing company.
As the Project Manager, you will play an integral role in overseeing and coordinating all aspects of our projects from inception to completion. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including design, production, installation, and sales, to ensure projects are executed efficiently, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
This position is located onsite at our corporate headquarters in Eugene, Oregon.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Analyze and define scope of projects and parts.
- Collaborate across multiple departments during product development to determine cost-effective and efficient ways to manufacture and install commercial cabinets and fixtures.
- Determine Bills of Materials and Production Methods/Steps (Routings) and enter them accurately into MRP system.
- Perform routine job costing analysis to determine any potential adjustments needed to parts.
- Use and understand basic geometry to estimate weights and calculate needed material quantities based on surface area and volume.
- Apply best practices and adhere to SOP for various types of products and materials.
- Review project proposals and define the scope of projects.
- Establish budget and timeline for each phase of the project.
- Confer with project staff to outline the work plan.
- Communicate, produce, and distribute schedules to all appropriate parties.
- Direct and coordinate the activity of project personnel.
- Confer with the Client Services team to assess progress, discuss changes, and revisions.
- Work with the master schedule and purchasing to provide schedule information and/or changes, assure the purchase of material, and provide sufficient lead times.
- Review quotes, details, and where possible elevations for accuracy.
- Review project status reports, prepare account reports for management, and document project details and meeting recaps.
- Occasional travel for client meetings, including air and ground transportation, may be required.
Requirements: 2 years of experience in cabinet and/or millwork industry required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Experience level: 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday